The Completed

Final Fantasy I * Final Fantasy II * Final Fantasy III * Final Fantasy IV * Final Fantasy V * Final Fantasy VI * Final Fantasy VII * Final Fantasy VIII * Final Fantasy IX * Final Fantasy X * Final Fantasy XI * Final Fantasy XII

Sunday, August 26, 2007

DS has arrived! (T-minus 6 days)



After a three week waiting period of ordering the limited edition Red & Black Nintendo DS, it finally arrived this week. I had a fun time learning and getting used to it. Of course that's $160 bucks down the drain. I guess it's not a big deal when you're working. I have begun the arduous search for the rest of the GBA versions of Final Fantasy games. Looks like I'll have to suffer and get some of them on eBay. The worse part is that it will come with nothing but the cartridge. I hate that, but I really can't justify getting like six new games. Another week of work awaits.

No comments: