The Completed

Final Fantasy I * Final Fantasy II * Final Fantasy III * Final Fantasy IV * Final Fantasy V * Final Fantasy VI * Final Fantasy VII * Final Fantasy VIII * Final Fantasy IX * Final Fantasy X * Final Fantasy XI * Final Fantasy XII

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Final Fantasy III received! (T-minus 2 days!)


So yesterday I received Final Fantasy III. I bought it from Ebay and it was a pretty good sale. Although it was a used copy, it came pretty much like new. Everything was there and I was excited to listen to the Final Fantasy scores again. I'm definitely excited.

I have already begun my planning for Final Fantasy I. I have played that one many times and the thing I always ponder in the beginning is which characters to start with. I'm not trying to challenge myself so I don't want to use three Fighters and a White Mage (or worse yet, the most difficult one being four Black Mages). The easiest one would be Warrior, White Mage, Black Mage, and a fourth character to even them out. The Fighter seems good for the beginning because of his lack of a need for weapons. This could be great since in the beginning because you need every penny you can get in the beginning.

Oh well, now I just have to hope that the game comes by Saturday. Until then, I'll just be waiting.

No comments: