The Completed

Final Fantasy I * Final Fantasy II * Final Fantasy III * Final Fantasy IV * Final Fantasy V * Final Fantasy VI * Final Fantasy VII * Final Fantasy VIII * Final Fantasy IX * Final Fantasy X * Final Fantasy XI * Final Fantasy XII

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

the problem of Work (T-minus 11 Days)

I decided to do some calculations for today on time. Due to some freak occurrence and timing, both my supervisor and co-worker quit last week; one left because of personal reasons, the other finally left for her one year internship in China. I work in a small office of a tractor distribution center, and the work that was once done by four persons is now down to two. I'm going to be doing 10 hour days for the next few weeks. I guess with 11 hours at work, that leaves only like 4 hours of free time in my life. It's not going to be easy to put Final Fantasy on. But I do have the weekends... oh yes, the weekends.

No comments: