The Completed

Final Fantasy I * Final Fantasy II * Final Fantasy III * Final Fantasy IV * Final Fantasy V * Final Fantasy VI * Final Fantasy VII * Final Fantasy VIII * Final Fantasy IX * Final Fantasy X * Final Fantasy XI * Final Fantasy XII

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Final Fantasy III (Day 37)

No, not the one with Terra and Locke, but the original Final Fantasy III. So I'm finally playing the only Final Fantasy game re-made for the D.S., and it is amazing! I'm so glad that they took the time to redo it.

After the first hour or so I found myself in the second town. I had just found Arc, my black-mage destined party member. The townsfolk told me not to go towards the cave in the back, but of course I had to see. Five steps in, and I meet two skeletons and my doom. Another game over. Ahh, it's gonna be a hard game.

The game brought back levels (no more uncertainty about what level you are from FF2), and introduced job classes and job levels. I will add more about this game next time, but here's a picture of the cute outfits!

  • Game Time: 3 hrs 2 mins
  • Deaths: 1
  • Days: 37




No comments: