The Completed

Final Fantasy I * Final Fantasy II * Final Fantasy III * Final Fantasy IV * Final Fantasy V * Final Fantasy VI * Final Fantasy VII * Final Fantasy VIII * Final Fantasy IX * Final Fantasy X * Final Fantasy XI * Final Fantasy XII

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Clouds of Darkness (Day 61)

So it had to happen, death by a last boss. I went as far as the very end of the game, but I couldn't defeat her. It was just not fair to have no save spots after Xande. I was level 53 and my HP was still under 2800. Doesn't add up. I really need to level up, but it seems like the crystal palace is not that great for leveling. I need something better but I'm not sure where. I had a level 99 Thief, a level 80 Dragoon, a level 20 Summoner, and a level 20 Devout. It was no match for the battle that ensued. My mind's not clear for the battle in the end. Everything seemed so simple until the end. Another hour set back, and I have to rethink my battles. I'm really considering jumping Final Fantasy 4, but I know if I jump, I'll never pick up FF3 again. Just need a good place to gain levels!

No comments: