The Completed

Final Fantasy I * Final Fantasy II * Final Fantasy III * Final Fantasy IV * Final Fantasy V * Final Fantasy VI * Final Fantasy VII * Final Fantasy VIII * Final Fantasy IX * Final Fantasy X * Final Fantasy XI * Final Fantasy XII

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

...And the Stars Are Aligned (Day 4)



And so I received them all today, there were some hick-ups in the process but they all got here safe and sound. Final Fantasy VI came as a cartridge only sale, and Final Fantasy V and XII are brand new. I threw on Final Fantasy X-2 and Tactics just for show. I'm pretty sure I will not get to those. I'm still wondering what I will do with Final Fantasy XI. The games have truly begin! More updates tomorrow. Yes, this did cost me a fortune, but hey, at least I'm not doing a "Megaman/ Rockman Challenge". That'd really break the wallet.

No comments: