The Completed

Final Fantasy I * Final Fantasy II * Final Fantasy III * Final Fantasy IV * Final Fantasy V * Final Fantasy VI * Final Fantasy VII * Final Fantasy VIII * Final Fantasy IX * Final Fantasy X * Final Fantasy XI * Final Fantasy XII

Monday, September 10, 2007

Final Fantasy I Completed (Day 9 part-2)


So as you can guess, the posting isn't going to catch up with the gaming. I need to back-track and talk about the end of Final Fantasy one.

The fight up to Tiamont took up 12 hours, but the optional bosses took up another 8 hours. Our friend Garland was the culprit the last boss. Channeling the powers of time and evil he becomes Chaos. By the time I got there, I was a whopping level 77. The last time I played and beat it, I was level 43. This game definitely was made easier. Also back then my strongest weapon was the Masamune and the Excalibur, now I had the Ultima Weapon and armor that never existed back then. It was just a breeze. Well here are some stats, and I'm on my way to Final Fantasy II (not the one with Cecil, but the one with Firion).

9. Optional Bosses
10. Chaos Shrine - defeated Chaos (level 77)
  • Game Time: 21 hrs 28 mins
  • Total Time: 21 hrs 38 mins (10 mins added)
  • Days: 9 of 80
  • Bestiary - 93%
  • Weapons Completion - 99% (missing Assassin's Dagger)
  • Optional Bosses - 100%
  • Optional Quests - 100%










No comments: