The Completed

Final Fantasy I * Final Fantasy II * Final Fantasy III * Final Fantasy IV * Final Fantasy V * Final Fantasy VI * Final Fantasy VII * Final Fantasy VIII * Final Fantasy IX * Final Fantasy X * Final Fantasy XI * Final Fantasy XII

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Death #2 (Day 16)


What's happening here? I can't believe it but I messed up again, died again in Final Fantasy II. This just might be one of the hardest rpg's I played. While traveling to Mysidia from Altair, I met a party of four imps and two wolves. Imps? aren't they the weakest enemies in Final Fantsy 4? I believe they are. Well not here, the first spell they cast is "Charm XVI". And it does hit! My whole party started to smack each other. I tried to revive them one by one, but every time they get first attack in the round, they do the Charm spell. Man, I felt like newbie. There you have it, official death #2. I'll have to work on it some more after this week. It's already Day 16 and I'm still on Final Fantasy 2, it seems like I have to get a move on or day 80 will come soon.

I defeated a Behemoth in the coliseum. I always thought these guys were scary, and I guess they started having them in part 2. Awesome! It'd be fun to compare the art work for Behemonths through the Final Fantasy games. The size of them doesn't really strike you until you play Final Fantasy X, where they sized him a lot bigger than the characters. Fun stuff. Final Fantasy X... it's gonna be a long way to go.

No comments: